Are You Calling 850-488-6800 Because Your Behind On Taxes?​

Are You Calling 850-488-6800 Because Your Behind On Taxes?

Did you call 850-488-6800 or did the Florida Department Of Revenue call you because you are behind on your tax payments or taxes in general ? If so we have someone who can help you ! Click here for a free analysis!

Why 850-488-6800 Might Be calling

The IRS and states keep track of how many people are in arrears on taxes and how much they owe. Last year, about 14 million Americans fell behind on $1.2 trillion in unpaid taxes, according to the Tax Policy Center. If you wait too long and still have trouble with the IRS, it’s time to contact a tax processing specialist. If you can no longer afford taxes or penalties, you should consider contacting your IRS to get a plan that works for you, but it probably wouldn’t be in your best interest. Even if you have income in the year in question, the tax office can still intervene and file a replacement tax return. If you are unable to pay your taxes or are in serious trouble with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or any other government agency, contact a tax professional to help you overcome them. If you are absolutely unable to pay your tax bill and this means financial hardship for you, there may be another option than just calling 850-488-6800. Click here for a free analysis!

If you think you need to pay back taxes, you should work with a tax professional who can help you file your tax return this year or next. If you have an income tax liability in the US and are unable to pay the full amount, you can pay as much of it as you can when you file a tax return, or pay what you can. Consider making an estimated upfront tax payment, especially if you thought you owed to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or DOJ in the previous tax year when filing your tax returns. Call and confirm the amount of your past – taxes due and all other relevant information, such as your Social Security number, as well as the date and time of payment. You can achieve better results by hiring an experienced tax professional who can help you with more complicated tax compliance issues and, if necessary, knows how to deal with the IRS and States Department of Revenue. 

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call Now ButtonSpeak With A Tax Specialist